Check Out Our Blog Follow Us On Twitter!
About US A little background.
Our President, Craig Herberg, is a senior level customer-focused IT professional with over 15 years experience working with all levels and functions of the organization. MS Information Systems. Certified in HIPAA Privacy.
Are you ready to
secure your information?
- i. Encountered (c) Brain virus (probably the earliest MS-DOS virus, first detected in 1986) in 1987,
while managing computer labs.
- Quarantined labs for two days, and, with staff, scanned and repaired over 2,000 floppy disks.
- ii. Worked more than eight years managing IT unit for department with 40 employees, 50 windows desktop computers, and 2 Linux servers.
- Kept Windows desktop computers up-to-date with critical OS updates and anti-virus definitions.
- Installed and configured personal firewalls.
- Performed penetration testing, to assess risk from outside attack.
- Created internet security policies.
- Eradicated virus outbreaks.
- Detected and removed spyware.
- iii. Under larger umbrella of Information Security, for over eight years (as above):
- Created and implemented policies and procedures to protect privacy and maintain data integrity for over 25,000 clients.
- Created and maintained user access controls, based on job-related need-to-know and organizational objectives, for enterprise system with 1,500 user accounts.
- Audited actual usage with 4GL reporting tool.
- Worked on major enterprise-wide Y2K Project for nearly two years and developed major department's Y2K disaster recovery plan.
- iv. For Private Clients:
- Provided on site computer services for residential and microbusiness clients.
- Provided independent IT consulting for business clients needing technology advice free of conflict-of-interest.
- Provided HIPAA and privacy consulting for medical and business clients.
- Provided security awareness training for business clients.
- v. Current Professional Memberships:
- vi. Current/Recent Community Volunteer Work:
- Chair, Community Life Commission
- Director, IT Ministry
- Co-Project Manager, Christmas in April
- Team member, ESOL Program
- Team member, FACETS (feeding the homeless)
Craig set up my home wireless network and later moved all my files, settings and e-mail from my old desktop computer to my new one.
I've called him several times when I needed help trouble-shooting a computer problem. He is always prompt, courteous and effective.
Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Expert
John Bowen, Principal
Bookkeeping & Money Management
Serving Alexandria, Arlington, Burke, Clifton, Fairfax, McLean, Great Falls, Vienna, Oakton and Reston of Northern Virginia
Copyright 2019 © Info-Safety, LLC. All Rights are Reserved.
Info-Safety, LLC, Fairfax, VA Phone: 703.623.4454
Fax: 703.978.7547 Email: [email protected]